TAX TACTICS FOR MERE MORTALS
Business Finance Secrets That Experts Don’t Want You to Know About!
AUTHOR | COACH | TRAINER | CONSULTANT
Announcing New Book
This book is aimed at business owners who want to take back control of their finances to make better, prosperous business decisions through understanding how our Australian tax system is used by the wealthy. How well do you truly understand the tax system? Do you really know how all the different tax laws could affect the way you do business? Or how about the rules and regulations in terms of what you can and cannot do? Are you too busy running your business that you’re simply forgetting to ask yourself, “How much tax am I really paying?”? This book will help you understand the relevant strategies that the wealthy business owners are taking advantage of their business – RIGHT NOW! Not only will these strategies help you save on tax, but ultimately, it will also help you stay compliant with the tax office so that you can take back control and focus on what’s most important in you business-growing it.
Don’t Miss Out
Limited Quantity Available
Sign up now to receive your FREE downloadable copy of Tax Tactics for Mere Mortals.
Personal Income Tax
Company Income Tax
Family Trust Income Tax
Buying and Selling Businesses
Preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for your SMSF
Advisory for Establishing, Structuring, Contributions and Allowable Investments for your SMSF
An annual Audit of your SMSF
Learn How To
- Identify the first steps in starting your business.
- Gain that peace of mind knowing that you are doing the right things.
- Be prepared with powerful tax knowledge that can be implemented into your life, no matter what stage you’re in.
- Save in so many different ways in tax the ATO doesn’t want you to know about.
- Restructure your business and maximise your tax savings.
- Beat the tax man at his own game as you will be armed with some of the fundamental tactics used by the rich and wealthy in tax planning.
- Use an accounting system.
- Identify the difference between a contractor and employee.
- How the rich and privileged plan their tax affairs to beat the tax man in their own game.
- Tax planning strategies implemented by wealthy business owners.
- Ways to minimise tax within the boundaries of the law.
- The advantages of having a proper accounting system.
- Advice on how to stay compliant with GST legislations.
- The value of having a depreciation schedule.
- Strategies on how to sell an investment property.
- Understanding property and negative gearing.
- Business structures and the different tax impact it carries.
- Business deductions to help you maximise your savings.
- Real-life and practical examples.
- Getting the right advice from the right people.